You are here
Demand Generation Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Lead all Demand Generation Campaigns and Partner Marketing strategies!
- Join leading IT giant in central Sydney location. ASAP Start. 12 Month contract
About Our Client
My client is a publicly listed global IT hardware & software giant with a reputation for excellence in the market place. Due to continual growth my client is looking for an experienced demand generation Marketing Campaign Specialist to join their innovative and dynamic marketing team.
As the Demand Generation Campaign Specialist you will be responsible for building, managing and developing a scalable, accountable co-marketing model which enables the development of marketing plans in collaboration with the marketing team. You will be expected to manage marketing campaigns that directly contribute to the client/stakeholders metrics (leads, pipeline, bookings, etc.) You will also be responsible for the following:
- Engaging directly with key stakeholders across the ANZ Marketing team to work on shaping marketing plans that help maximise the strategic revenue and profitability
- Overseeing execution of marketing strategy and associated go-to-market activities, ensuring results track to targets
- Provide strategic guidance incorporating best practice methodologies to help the Field and/or Partner Led and Channel Marketing Client/stakeholders cost effectively design and optimise their marketing mix
- Provide guidance on optimal lead management and tracking techniques, based on input from lead management leader
- Promote the full range of marketing services available through the Marketing Execution Team to the marketing team to jointly determine which are cost-effective and efficient alternate services.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have a wide and proven knowledge of the marketing mix and therefore ability to consult and advice marketing managers on their marketing strategy and execution. You will be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. You will also possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of the technology industry
- Experience of working with and managing marketing agencies driving excellent delivery, execution and results
- Knowledge and experience in establishing and developing relationships with marketing & sales teams
- Understanding and ability to drive business results from marketing activity
- Understanding of the importance in tracking Marketing Return on Investment, preferably with experience in this area
- Ability to manage budgets and complex process
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered the following:
- 1 year contract with a Global IT business
- Central Sydney location
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- View to go permanent for the right person
- ASAP Start!