You are here
- Project Manager - Commerical Builder - 2 key projects $10M & $30M
- Service Station / + 15 level Aged Care Project
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and respected national D&C Builder who has successfully delivered a mixture of commercial and residential projects ranging from $1m to $30m for over 10 years. They have a solid reputation for delivering complex, technically challenging and impressive projects within the Australian market and are now searching for a Design Manager with varied commercial experience or high rise residential in Brisbane with a package offering $200k plus.
In this role you will be joining this successful large Queensland Construction Company. We are looking for Design Manager for a project ($30m). You will have hands responsible for the delivery of one of the project. With a firm grasp of standards and complex services within the sector you will the manage projects from design to completion, coordinating consultants and managing to ensure projects are delivered within time and budget constraints. Stakeholder liaison will be a fundamental aspect of this role, guiding the client through brief development and ensuring all stakeholders are fully engaged throughout the project.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant for this role will be tertiary qualified in a Design or Construction Management or a related field. You will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience working with a Tier 1 / 2 contractor or with a leading consultancy.
- Ideally working on commercial or residential projects.
- This role is suitable for applicants who can hit the ground running, you must have proven experience which demonstrates excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to engage and communicate successfully with a variety of user groups.
What's on Offer
- Join a leading National Commercial Builder who continue to enjoy success across Retail and Commercial sectors.
- This group are based in an attractive office location and offer an attractive salary package which is negotiable depending on experience of over $170k - $250K.