You are here
- Leadership role with a strong technical focus
- Opportunity to develop and make the role your own.
About Our Client
My client are a specialist energy services business who provide a full range of engineering services from design through to commission and operation for the energy sector. Due to a strong growth forecast they are now looking for a strong design manager to lead their design team.
As the Design Manager your key focus is on leading a technical team in meeting design deliverables. Your main deliverables include;
- Continual development and management of design standards.
- Coordinate a multi discipline team in achieving outcomes.
- Manage projects from initial concept through to delivery.
- Coach, manage and develop a strong technical team.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in Electrical Engineering.
- Proven track record in managing and leading multi discipline design teams.
- You will possess strong interpersonal skills in order to lead, coach and mentor a strong technical team and also interface with other stakeholders in the business.
- A thorough understanding of developing and managing design standards.
- Preferable knowledge across the energy sector such as power and renewable energy.
What's on Offer
- Join a growing business where you can create your own path for development.
- Work as part of a strong leadership team and a company with great culture.
- Attractive remuneration package.