You are here
Desktop Support - Level 2
- Experienced Desktop Support - Level 2
- Inital 4 month contract with a view of extension
About Our Client
My client is a growing lucrative company with the CBD, Sydney looking to expand their IT Support team.
The main duties and responsibilities of the successful applicant will be:
- Monitoring of service desk tickets assigned to the queue and process on priority
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues over the phone and in person
- Providing IT support to all staff
- Assist with training in relation to various software applications, user manuals and procedures
- Attending to requests from users, both internal and external in a professional and friendly manner
- Escalation of high risk incidents as appropriate
- Responsible for placing equipment orders, track delivery and licensing, validate licensing and inventories of IT equipment
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate most possess the below requirements:
- Previous experience in a Level 2 support role - minimum 2 years
- Advanced knowledge with the Microsoft Suite of products, Active Directory, Windows 7/10 and Exchange.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, as well as demonstrate a proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Bright personality with attention to detail
What's on Offer
The initial contract is 4 months but there is a view for this to be extended and potentially a permanent role offered.