You are here
Desktop Support Technician
- Great CBD Location with Interstate Exposure
- Dynamic Culture
About Our Client
Our client is an IT Business Service who specialise in Infrastructure. This National brand is expert in corporate services, telecommunications and customer service across the globe.
We are currently looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join their expanding team and support in-house and managed services across the state. The successful candidate will be managed by a team with extensive experience in IT services.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will ideally have:
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extensive experience in a Level 1 & 2 Service Desk or Desktop role
- Proven experience in installations, support, troubleshooting and diagnosis of bot hardware & software
- General knowledge across Server, Storage and Network technologies
- High exposure to ITIL framework, MCSA: Windows 8, MCSE: Enterprise Device and Apps
- To be self-sufficient, resilient and an excellent communicator
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Technician to join an expanding team. The role on offer is based in Melbourne CBD assisting with day to day Technical Support.