You are here
Developer - Peoplesoft, ServiceNow, Agile
- Mid to Senior level Developer - Peoplesoft, ServiceNow, Agile
- Leading Higher Education Institution
About Our Client
As a PeopleSoft expert, recommend opportunities for process automation and develop solutions that lead to efficiencies and increased data integrity. You will work with application owners, business analysts, and other team members to understand business requirements and drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with business and IT strategies. You'll be involved in all phases of the full systems life cycle.
- Develop and maintain PeopleSoft code utilizing the appropriate technology to match the requirements. (PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Java, SQL, HTML, XML, etc)
- Provide thorough internal program documentation.
- Apply object oriented programming principles to design and develop in an effort to re-use existing code. Conduct and participate in code walkthroughs.
- Conceptualize, design, code, and test ServiceNow solutions that deliver new system capabilities, system enhancements or defects
- Standard ITSM development/support including incident, problem, change, requests (service catalog), release management, and knowledge management
- Design and develop Enterprise Service Management solutions using ServiceNow
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of a PeopleSoft environment/infrastructure (Linux OS/Oracle DB).
- Creative and effective problem solving skills for complex issues encountered
- Analytical skills to facilitate identification of process automation opportunities to lead to more effective and risk-free processing
- Provide root cause Problem resolution to break/fix incidents
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Familiarity with project planning processes and software is a plus.
- Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.), PowerShell
- Must be able to effectively use Peopletools 8.5, Application Engine, Component Interface, Oracle SQL, SQR, Java, Unix/Linux, XML and HTML to resolve issues and develop enhancements.
- Expertise in most of the following: Integration Broker, XML Publisher, AWE, PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal, Security, ePerformance, and eComp.
What's on Offer