You are here
Development Manager - Leading Aged Care Provider
- Development Manager - Leading Aged Care Provider
- Newly created position working with an extremely busy Aged Care Developer
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Aged Care Developer who is now in the market for an established Development Manager who has had extensive experience in delivering large scale development projects.
As the Development Manager, your key deliverable will be to manage the development and delivery of various aged care residential projects, including design reviews, development applications, and construction tenders. The successful applicant will be an experienced and commercially astute Development Manager with a proven track record of being able to build, lead and mentor teams in order to deliver financially successful residential developments from acquisition of site through to completion.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you will have experience working as either a Development Manager within the aged care or residential sectors, or as a Senior Project Manager within a Project Management Consultancy working on large aged care or residential projects. An understanding of relevant development legislation relating to planning, building and the environment, and a high level of numeracy and computer usage skills. A proven track record of being able to add value to acquired land will also be considered in high regard.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic organisation with strong career progression opportunities
- My client has had significant growth across the last 12 months and currently have various projects in development stage with an aggressive growth strategy in place for the years come.
- Personal growth alongside company growth and expansion
- Competitive salary package