You are here
This position is now filled
- Exciting career growth opportunities
- Development Manager - Listed Developer
About Our Client
Our client is a well known successful Development group that Design, Develop and Deliver high end residential apartments and medium density projects up across the Asia Pacific. With over $300million worth of Developments in planning and feasibility stage they are know looking to appoint a talented Development Manager to the team to oversee 2/3 of their Brisbane projects that will start this year and next year.
- Initiating, managing and completing property development projects in accordance with company strategies.
- Negotiating with Councils and other authority to ensure project achieve necessary approvals.
- Working with the sales and marketing team to formulate strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Coordinate all development application deliverables as schedule.
- Dealing with council and other authority to get DA approval deliverable as schedule
- Managing a range of external consultants ensuring they are held accountable to scope, time and quality requirements
- To be considered for this role you will be well networked in the Brisbane market and be able to present development opportunities to the company. You will have managed developments from acquisition to settlement and be able to manage all parties involved.
- A minimum of 3 years plus experience from the related property development authority (Council, Department of Planning or Local planning authority) is an essential requirement for this position. Experience with a property developer will be beneficial for your application.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary Qualified in a Property, Construction or finance related degree
- Ideally you will have 3-7 years residential development experience
- Excellent time management skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- A strong understanding of property sales/marketing and experience working with consultants
- Lateral thinker and problem solver.
What's on Offer
- Exceptional opportunity to grow and develop your career
- CBD Fringe location
- Small Dynamic Team with a good culture
- Excellent Package + Lucrative Performance Bonus
- Genuine sought after opportunity in Brisbane with a large developer