You are here
Digital Analytics Manager
- Iconic Australian Brand
- Strategic position within the organization, opportunity to affect change
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading business names located within Melbourne's CBD. They are looking to drive digital engagement across the business and improve the customer experience. You will be reporting into an inspirational Digital leader who is passionate about digital transformation and eager to help drive the business forward by creating increasingly efficient and targeted digital marketing campaigns.
In this newly created role, the Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for developing the business' digital measurement and optimization strategy for the various marketing campaigns such as EDM campaigns. This will be achieved through the implementation and management of advanced tagging, data segmentation, connecting the use of data with wider business goals, and online data gathering/aggregation techniques and solutions.
You will be the leading support for the business providing digital analytics solutions and act as a subject matter expert. You will be called upon to provide training, advice and technical support to internal stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need to build relationships with technical stakeholders and also have the ability to work with non-technical stakeholders to deliver solutions and achieve their objectives. This role requires the ability to understand data to develop a sustainable roadmap for company wide innovation opportunities.
Success in the role will see an ongoing fine-tuning of data, and through close relationships with the marketing team, increased engagement with marketing content.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in Digital analytics within a marketing context and will be able to provide key insights into user/customer behaviour. My client is looking for a digital expert that can analyse data and communicate to business leaders to inform business decisions and direction. To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience working in an analytics role either within a Digital marketing or ecommerce team.
- Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining Google Analytics or Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions such
- Experience in managing large data sets and interrogating these for insights
- Knowledge and experience with data management and intelligence tools such as SAS or SQL
- Agency experience is not a necessity, but would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Newly created role and department- your opportunity to make a mark on the digital transformation on this leading Australian brand
- Great office environment
- Career progression opportunities