You are here
Digital Business Analyst
- Temporary Contract South Melbourne
- National Healthcare Provider
About Our Client
A National leader in healthcare, insurance and other professional services are conitnuing to build there brand and as a result there are some exciting career opportunities to help them do this.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Application development
- Drive customer facing digital campaigns.
- Deliver all required training needs and facilitate workshops to assist with this
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Brand delivery projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Strong personality with the ability to manage key relationships
- Sound technical understanding including Microsoft and web based systems
- Effective time manager to be able to work to tight project deadlines
What's on Offer
If you feel you meet the outlined requirements and will relish the opportunity to work with a leading health provider ,please APPLY today.