You are here
Digital Campaign Specialist
- End-to-end management of the email marketing campaigns for a leading retailer
- Humble office culture and attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian retailer who pride themselves on their commitment to providing their customers with specialist products, services and advice. With almost two-hundred stores nationally, and a rapidly expanding online presence, they now have an opportunity for a Digital Campaign Specialist to join their Digital team.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, you will create, execute and optimise all email marketing campaigns for the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging, responsive email marketing campaigns that are in line with the brand's guidelines;
- Data segmentation and customer targeting, implementing triggers and user journeys;
- Campaign analysis, A/B testing and reporting on performance.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a hard-working, driven individual who demonstrates a passion for digital marketing. In addition, you must possess the following skills:
- Exceptional email marketing skills, both design and execution;
- Good knowledge of Responsys or a similar marketing automation platform;
- Ability to analyse and utilise data to propose ideas on how to improve performance;
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
In return, our client will offer you an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to progress your career within a collaborative, humble environment.