You are here
Digital Change Manager
- A newly created role managing the digital change for a well known brand
- 12 month FTC, view to extension
About Our Client
This organisation is committed to a strong culture and seeks to foster and promote their services across Australia.
Drive the development and implementation of change management initiatives of digital projects across the brand:
- Drive and develop the change management plan for the roll out of the digital project concerning technical changes;
- Work closely with the Senior Project Managers and broader digital team to undertake change impact assessments;
- Drive the communication and engagement plan to help prepare the business for change;
- Design and implement a training strategy to help develop staff members around the changes specifically around digital;
- Develop solutions that are aligned to change methodology in relation to communications, education and training to ensure that staff at all levels adequately understand the changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in working in strategic digital projects in an organisation or environment impacted by digital disruption;
- Strong understanding of Change Methodologies and a demonstrative experience in implementing change management initiatives for Digital;
- Track record of developing practical Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Communications and Training strategies;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to build the capability of line managers.
What's on Offer
This company offers wide range of benefits to employees. These include generous leave options; flexible working arrangements; comprehensive professional development programs; salary packaging benefits as a rebate-able employer; reward and recognition programs and a range of well-being options.