You are here
Digital Content Manager/Senior Digital Content Producer
- Join an innovative market leader
- Inner Suburbs location
About Our Client
Their entrepreneurial culture and unique offering has lead to them to dominate their market. They offer the World's first B2B sales and business development marketplace that has seen $billions in product listed and over 5,000 members in 3 years.
The Digital content Producer will be responsible for the development and management of all content across their internal and external communication platforms. The role will focus on increasing the brands digital footprint, working across key content strategy initiatives in both local and international markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Devise and implement the content direction. Conducting leveraging market research and content audits.
- Develop and lead the content strategy.
- Develop scalable processes and adopt a data driven approach to define and measure success via relevant engagement metrics.
- Collaborate with research and data analysts to identify and communicate unique insights to ensure retention of existing members
- Work with existing in-house digital team to develop user-experience mock-ups
- Drive ongoing conversion rate optimisation using "test and learn" approach
- Lead and mentor existing team members to continue in-house professional development
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate:
Will have previous experience in SaaS offerings and experience in the real estate industry will be highly regarded:
- Proven success working in a thought leadership role
- A strong understanding of UX/UI best practice and experience working with design and development
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Proven ability to produce and re-produce content through various platforms
- Experience in developing content outreach programs to drive Lead Gen & Nurture Campaigns
What's on Offer
With their head office located in the heart of South Melbourne, enjoy the endless cafes close by and easy access to public transport. This company aim to foster future leaders and offer investment into ongoing industry training. With their future orientated approach there is real scope for long term career advancement, an opportunity not to be missed.