You are here
Digital Content Marketing Manager
- Leading global law firm
- Innovative approach
About Our Client
Our client is a premium independent law firm, who pride themselves as working with their clients as true partners to the businesses. They are a growing business that operate on a global scale. They have a strong network and as an independent law firm, provide a competitive advantage for their clients. Therefore giving them the flexibility needed to deliver expert solutions for international needs. With the continued investment in digital the client engagement team are looking for a Digital Content Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
The Digital Content Marketing Manager is a key member of the greater Client Engagement Team and plays a pivotal role in the development of creative content and digital strategies to increase the digital brand visibility within the business and externally. To be successful in this role you will be required to build strong internal relationships with relevant divisions of the business.
Reporting to the Head of the department you will be responsible for:
- Developing and manage content for all digital marketing initiatives and campaigns from inception through to delivery and post campaign review.
- Deliver compelling content that promotes the firms areas of differentiation and reaches target audiences with clear, consistent and positive key messages through a variety of communication channels.
- To manage the firms flagship thought leadership program, including writing/editing, project management, stakeholder management and publishing across multiple channels.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a proven Digital and content professional. Someone who is keen on working in a true end to end role. They are looking for someone who is able to make recommendations and suggestions for digital content across the organisation across a number of channels including social media and video etc.
To be successful you will have:
- Strong background in content; with experience in developing and implementing multi-media content and initiatives (articles, reports, newsletters, blogs, video, webcasts, podcasts and a sophisticated range of visual materials)
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practice marketing communications
- Excellent project management skills and a high attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Strong commercial awareness
What's on Offer
- Great office environment
- Working with an excellent brand and market leader
- Great team and work culture
- Career progression opportunities