You are here
Digital Data Analyst
- Develop your career with one of the world's largest and most reputable banks
- Produce data-driven insights to develop the customer engagement and CRM strategy
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's largest banking and financial services organisation. With tens of millions of customers and offices in over sixty countries, they are highly respected and have an unrivalled global presence. With a mandate for further growth, they now have an opportunity for a Digital Data Analyst to join their CRM & Analytics team.
Reporting to the CRM & Analytics Manager, you will produce analysis and generate insights to optimise campaigns and develop the customer CRM strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical leadership and develop the CRM strategy for Australia, driving acquisition, retention and revenue uplift.
- Campaign pre-analysis and performance deep dives, implementing triggers and generating insights to optimise campaigns and customer contact.
- Engage business stakeholders effectively, building rapport through understanding business priorities and needs.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a strong leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will be confident, driven and demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional data-driven insights. In addition, you must possess the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills and experience gained within a similar position;
- Proven ability to conduct analysis and present actionable insights;
- Good knowledge of multiple technical platforms (ideally SAS) and data sources;
- Effective communicator, with the ability to build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
In return, our client will offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your career within one of the world's most reputable banking and financial services organisations.