You are here
- Career progression in encouraged
- Work within a close knit team
About Our Client
Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (Domino's) is the largest pizza chain in Australia in terms of both network store numbers and network sales. It is also the largest franchisee for the Domino's Pizza brand in the world.
Domino's holds the exclusive master franchise rights for the Domino's brand and network in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Japan and Germany. The Domino's brand is owned by Domino's Pizza, Inc, a listed US company.
Domino's Pizza Enterprises now extends across seven countries, with more than 1900 stores and is the leading international Domino's franchise.
Reporting to the Media Production Manager, the role of Digital Designer is based at Head Office in Hamilton, Brisbane. Part of the larger marketing department, the design team is responsible for the development and delivery of all traditional and digital media produced for Domino's in Australia and New Zealand.
The Digital Designer will be responsible for:
- Creating eye catching artwork for social media platforms;
- Creating engaging eDM's;
- Collaboration with print designers;
- UX across online and mobile;
- Delivering fresh creative in a deadline driven environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualification in graphics/design/visual communication;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Previous experience within an agency or in house;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite 5.0+;
- Experience creating HTML display ads is desirable, but not essential;
- Team oriented work ethics, time management skills and the ability to work flexibly during deadlines.
What's on Offer
In return, Domino's is offering the opportunity to work with one of the most respected in-house marketing teams in the world. You will also receive:
- Base salary;
- Bonus (if targets achieved);
- Healthy team culture.