You are here
- Leading retail brand
- Fantastic location - Melbourne CBD
About Our Client
One of Australia's leading retail brands, currently operating across Australia and online. Our client is now looking for a Digital Designer to join their fun and vibrant team who live and breathe digital on a 6 month fixed contract due to a maternity leave. As the Digital Designer, you will be working under the Digital Marketing Manager conceptualising and producing design solutions and ideas.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Designer will be responsible for creating engaging visual digital experiences for their customers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects across multiple platforms, such as websites, mobile, EDMs and social media.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conceptualise and create web pages and custom page layout, email templates, reports, signage, banners etc.
- Work closely with front-end developers and content producers to create and execute digital innovations
- Produce and create custom web templates, landing page designs and EDM templates to support our prospect, nurture and retention campaigns
- Translate requirements into wireframes and mock-ups
- Provide user-centred design expertise from concept to delivery
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure consistency of brand identity
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimised for integration, performance, usability and sustainability
- Continually aid the development of new digital prospects in order to inspire existing client base
The Successful Applicant
- Strong portfolio that shows creative thinking across all forms of digital.
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Solid working knowledge of HTML/CSS (you will not be expected to code, but will tweak HTML/CSS from time to time).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working with Marketo and Wordpress a bonus
- Knowledge of the latest UX design standards and wireframe design
What's on Offer
Based in our Melbourne CBD, you will be part of a fun, driven and dynamic team that works hard, plays hard. Attractive remuneration + opportunity to be made permanent if the business allows.