You are here
Digital Marketing and PR Coordinator- Forty Winks
Market Leading Retailer
Career Learning Opportunities
About Our Client
Forty Winks is proudly Australia's leading bedding retail specialist. With a strong network of more than 94 individually family owned and operated stores, Forty Winks has stores in all major cities in Australia. We don't just sell you a bed, we provide a consultation to help identify areas that may be robbing you the possibility of a good night's sleep.
We are looking for a digital savvy communications specialist to assist with our online marketing and social media as well as leveraging our media relationships.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Execute digital marketing promotions online and on the website, in line with key events.
- Implementation of digital marketing activities.
- Manage brand partnerships and coordinate public relations events.
- PR duties including write and place press releases, feature stories, media pitching, event planning and media list generation.
- Manage corporate partnerships & sponsorships and associated joint marketing programs e.g. The Cancer Council.
- Develop and implement a fully integrated digital tactical plan that delivers upon the defined digital strategy.
- Plan, implement and then evaluate all digital campaigns.
- Implement and monitor social media and content strategy, coordinating with relevant internal teams.
- Develop and foster positive relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure efficient, effective delivery of campaigns in a manner consistent with the brand values.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
- 2 + years' experience in digital, with further experience in either marketing, PR/ communications or copywriting
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline.
- Strong understanding of online advertising and its interrelationship with social media, SEM and website development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with demonstrated experience in working with and maintaining brand standards.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- An ability to develop, nurture and manage positive working relationships and deliver excellent service with both internal and external clients.
- A demonstrated ability to project manage a range of projects and effectively prioritise competing demands.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
What's on Offer
Forty Winks are offering a fantastic opportunity to be part of a market leading organisation during an exciting time of growth and development. There is ample opportunity for career progression, as well as a competitive salary package. Onsite parking is provided.