You are here
Digital marketing coordinator / graphic designer
- Exciting Not For Profit organisation
- Diverse digital marketing role
About Our Client
A nationally recognised Not For Profit organisation who specialise in annual community events - they run the largest community event for their target sector attracting thousands of participants each year. With strong corporate ties, they have been established for 19 years and have raised over $30 million dollars to date.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator's primary purpose is to support the Marketing and Communications Manager in driving the growth and sustainability of the fundraising program.
You will oversee the creation/development of eDMs, website material, social media campaigns and collateral, with conversion and brand management at the centre of what you do. Working closely with charity partners, you will also help to develop the social media strategy, driving social content across the various channels. The role is responsible for all design work on the associated marketing materials as well as liaising with external website contacts and advertising agencies.
Key areas of the role -
- Manage the development, design, approval, production and dissemination of printed material for MDCF such as posters, flyers, certificates, signage, EDMs, website content, social content and more
- Manage and maintain ongoing relationships with graphic designers/creative companies, advertising agencies, printers and web providers etc
- Analytics experience
- Assist in the coordination of market research
- Manage Facebook advertising
- Actively monitor the online reputation of the organisation and provide customer service
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate will be:
Organised, highly motivated and happy to get stuck in! Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail will be essential. Naturally creativity and an eye for design will be valued too!
The skills they need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, digital marketing, graphic design and/or social media.
- Demonstrated experience in web content management, ability to manage a large number of web pages
- Experience with online website content management system (currently use Silverstripe)
- Experience in email direct marketing (use Mailchimp and Clarety)
- Demonstrated graphic design experience, with knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and Ad Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics desirable
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Strong writing, research and analytical skills
- Intermediate level skills in MS Office including Excel
- Experience in photography, photo retouching, video production and editing would be a bonus
What's on Offer
- Immediate start available
- Great chance to build your experience in multiple digital marketing channels
- Working for a well known Australian Brand