You are here
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- International Company
- Dynamic Company Culture & Competitive Remuneration
About Our Client
My client is an internationally known Australian organisation situated with their head office in Melbourne CBD. They have a strong presence in the service market, both in Australia and internationally, and due to continued ongoing expansion now have a position in their growing digital team.
Reporting to the Digital manager you will facilitate and manage the effective delivery of digital campaigns.
- Assist in developing and maximising online traffic.
- responsible for online acquisition generation through search and paid advertising
- Use analytics and insights to increase digital conversions for campaigns
- Writing, proofing, editing and uploading content.
- Liaise with digital team to plan, schedule and coordinate digital advertising for key marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement digital campaigns for key stakeholders
- Build and maintain key working relationships with internal and external partners
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record of leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social advertising campaigns
- Good organisation and Time Management
- proactive approach and able to take initiative
- Experience working within a budget
- Demonstrated digital marketing experience in managing agency relationships.
- Strong experience in developing and managing CRM programs.
What's on Offer
Benefits of the role:
- Work for an international organisation.
- Innovative and dynamic team culture
- Competitive salary package
- CBD location
- Great career progression opportunities