You are here
Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager
- Exciting international brand
- Develop your digital marketing career
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic global leader in the retail industry. Their focus on customer satisfaction and delivering quality products has retained their position at the forefront of the market. Currently developing their digital capabilities, they now have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager to join their Digital team.
The successful candidate's key responsibilities will include:
- Develop eCommerce content and digital marketing plans across the various channels: SEO/SEM, website, social media platforms, affiliate programs, EDMs;
- Execute the planning calendar in line with the overall marketing plan, ensuring you increase website traffic, maximise return, drive user engagement and deliver effective content;
- Manage the CRM loyalty program, focusing on growth and acquisition;
- Report monthly on all ecommerce and digital marketing efforts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, innovative and analytically minded. In addition, they must possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong digital marketing background, with experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience of managing a budget as well as developing and managing SEM, CRM, social media, acquisition and email marketing campaigns.
- Exposure to developing the content and merchandising of an ecommerce website, utilising the relevant platforms.
- Highly computer literate and proficient in managing a number of projects to timeframe and budget.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to develop their career in a globally recognised brand in an innovative Digital team.