You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- A highly desirable Australian brand
- 12 month FTC
About Our Client
Are you looking for a company where the opportunities are endless? Have you been seeking a role where you can be enriched through personal growth and development, have the opportunity to maximise your potential and renew yourself through feedback and coaching?
This organisation is undergoing a digital transformation. The mandate is to create and execute ground breaking digital strategies that will ensure our business - and iconic brands - engage consumers and customers in ever more compelling ways.
Positioned within a vibrant and dynamic team, you will be focused on providing your digital expertise to the internal teams while working across the portfolio and implementing a digital future roadmap.
There is also opportunity to apply strategic and technical skills to point of purchase brand activities through significant support of the Brand Managers.
- Drive a digital innovation agenda focused on point of connection and data aligning to the digital roadmap;
- Provide comprehensive support to the internal teams by partnering them on digital strategies and implementation, including path to purchase, CRM and always on plans;
- Co-ordinate the development and implementation of CRM strategy at a portfolio and brand level and build capability and integration into the brand team's plans;
- Build capability across the marketing function through your strong digital and eCRM knowledge and an ability to lead and develop others;
- Champion best practice agency relationships (including media, creative and specialist agencies);
- Build new relationships with key partners as needed to support and deliver new and innovative solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience in a broad digital marketing, working across email marketing, CRM and website builds;
- Experience in launching digital and technology projects within the marketplace that increase sales/acquisition at point of purchase:
- Proven experience in developing digital strategy and integration with brand marketing plans;
- Demonstrated expertise in the full range of digital channels and techniques and ability to build these skills in others - digital, eCRM, data, mobile and content;
- Analytical and data driven approach to marketing;
- Ability to relay insight to stakeholders with various levels of digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority;
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
The company offers an attractive package and they are based in a central location. In addition to this, they are a business that encourages a work life balance and wellbeing of our people with onsite gym facilities. As well as the opportunity to participate in various wellbeing activities and programs to suit the individuals' needs.