You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- World leading FMCG group
- Drive and develop the digital marketing strategy for a reputable consumer brand
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable, world leading FMCG group whose products are used daily by millions of consumers across the globe. Their innovation and creativity continues to secure their position at the forefront of the market, and they now have an opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to manage the digital marketing strategy for one of their most recognisable brands.
You will be responsible for driving, developing and transforming the digital strategy for the brand, improving consumer engagement and the overall experience. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of the digital strategy, and implement and manage all digital assets and key initiatives across CRM, social media, programmatic, search and display;
- Work with key stakeholders and agencies to drive growth, engagement and brand awareness;
- Monitor market trends, new technologies and competitor activities, ensuring the business stays at the forefront of the market.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be an experienced Digital Marketing Manager from a consumer-focused industry and must demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience implementing and developing a high-performing digital marketing strategy;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience managing and mentoring others;
- Results-driven, motivated and a strategic mindset.
What's on Offer
In return, our client will offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to progress your career within a world leading FMCG group.