You are here
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Immediate Start
- Great Hourly Rate
About Our Client
My client is a leading non-for profit organisation who are leaders in their field as well as having a national presence.
- Planning, development and execution of digital campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and other deliverable marketing functions. Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and services planning.
- Managing the CRM system
- Managing digital day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs. Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years experience in a digital focused role
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns. Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Proven understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns and creating digital content
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Great hourly rate
- Centrally located