You are here
Digital Merchandise Planner
- A fixed-term contract role for a premium fashion brand based in the CBD
- Looking for an existing Digital Merchandise Planner
About Our Client
A well-established, leading, premium multi-product retailer based in the centre of Sydney's CBD. The business prides itself on its fantastic customer service, and offers an enjoyable shopping experience.
The Buying & Merchandising teams are responsible for ensuring they offer customers exceptional products that support the story of fashion, luxury and accessibility.
Seeking an established Digital Merchandise Planner to start immediately for a FTC role based in the Sydney CBD. Fashion and/or Retail experience is desirable, however not essential.
This role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Create, implement and monitor trading performance to achieve budgets for sales, profit and inventory
- Predict key trends through data analysis and take from recommendation to implementation including general trading and advertising/marketing ROI
- Trade the business through promotions, replenishment, conversion, ATV, inventory profile and pricing
- Be technically strong and confident with Excel, Merchandise Planning Systems with strong knowledge and understanding of back-end webstore systems
- Manage key business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve organisational goals
- Manage and facilitate inventory management, setting and achieving budgets for stock turn, GMROI, weeks cover, levels of aged inventory
- Critically review previous season financial results
- Work closely and collaboratively across the business, especially with Merchandise, Marketing and IT
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the role of Digital Merchandise Planner you will need to be able to demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Have significant demonstrated experience working within the Merchandise Planning space, preferably in a Digital Retail space
- Possess strong numerical and analytical skills
- Possess a strong retail and commercial acumen
- Have advanced-level experience working with Excel and other Microsoft programmes
- Have experience and a strong understanding of back-end webstore functionality, with full understanding of managing PPC and SCO
- Be able to communicate and influence key stakeholders internally and externally, including the Buyers and Merchandisers
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
What's on Offer
For the role of Digital Merchandise Planner, you will receive a competitive base salary and superannuation, as well as some permanent staff benefits including annual leave, paid sick leave, and staff discount.
Being based in the heart of Sydney's CBD, you'll have the opportunity to work with a well-established, and well-loved retail business across Fashion, Beauty, and Home, that offers ongoing training and development for its employees.