You are here
Digital Optimisation Manager
- High profile Financial Services brand
- Customer centric business
About Our Client
As a well-known Australian organisation, our client is proud of their reputation and internal culture. Their services provide support for the broader APAC region. With a clear set of values, they are committed to providing a good work-life balance ensuring that their employees remain passionate and engaged in their work. They are looking for a Digital Optimisation Manager to join their growing digital team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services business to help drive their ambitious digital transformation strategy. As the Digital Optimisation Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the Digital Performance and Optimisation team, leading the digital media strategy in terms of marketing channel performance optimisation and communicating results and insights back to stakeholders throughout the business. This role will have a strong Data Analysis component, with the post holder being responsible for reporting and identifying insights, for the senior leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in digital marketing and/ or digital business
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software and analytical tools: e.g. Adobe/ Omniture/ Site Catalyst; Doubleclick; Google Analytics or equivalent plus standard numerical analysis tools e.g. Excel, Access, SQL.
- Ability to manage increasingly complex digital campaigns to achieve commercial business targets.
- Ability to manipulate, assimilate and analyse data to create meaningful insights and analyses which address complex business challenges.
- Proven experience in working in a digital optimisation role previously
What's on Offer
As the Digital Optimisation Manager, our client is offering the chance to join a team where you will be given the opportunity to be involved with all aspects of the digital team. This is a permanent opportunity. Attractive package. Opportunity to work with a brand and a business that truly invests in its people and supports a work life balance.