You are here
Digital Performance & Analytics Manager
- Global Leisure brand
- Fast paced, innovative environment
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's largest leisure companies, consisting of multiple brands servicing global market. They have over 2,500 locations in 11 countries with 16,000 employees worldwide. They offer a diverse range of products to their customers. They are well known for their fun, dynamic and commercial culture.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to manage a newly created pivotal team within Digital.
The Digital Performance & Analytics Manager will keep the brands at the forefront of the customers' minds across the digital channels for SEO, SEM, meta, behavioural retargeting & social advertising, as well as having full understanding of the digital media mix.
You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of the paid digital performance channels across the globe.
Working closely with multiple brands, web development and CRM teams you will ensure the paid digital performance channels are continually optimised, whilst using analysis and insights help to deliver the desired results.
You will stay across developments in an ever changing retail market place and will ensure the business stays on the leading edge of digital capabilities.
Finally, the Digital Performance & Analytics Manager must be a strong leader who will ensure development pathways are clear and structured for the team members reporting into this role.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 + years experience in marketing, having held a similar position working across digital marketing activities.
- Experience in a fast moving, Omni channel retail consumer industry
- Strong understanding of the internet, online marketing, ecommerce and online conversion
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques including SEM, SEO, display advertising and social media
- Experience using Facebook ads, Power Editor and Business Manager to run cost effective ads
- Understanding of user experience, website usability, development and design processes is advantageous
- Ability to use analytics and insights to identify opportunities, to drive business improvements across all channels
What's on Offer
This business is renowned for having a strong company culture and excellent career development opportunities. In addition you will benefit from:
- An competitive base salary;
- Participation in the incentive program;
- Regular team building and corporate events;
- Opportunity for career advancement as the organisation evolves.