You are here
This position is now filled
Digital Product Manager
- Develop your digital career whilst working with international brands
- High exposure to multiple stakeholders
About Our Client
Based in Sydney, our client is a leading media business with a focus on Entertainment, priding themselves with an ongoing commitment to innovation and offering a very fast paced environment. They are now recruiting a passionate Digital Product Manager ready to take the next step up in their career.
As the Digital Product Manager, you will liaise with a large number of stakeholders, including Partners, Sales, Tech, AdOps teams - with an objective to drive revenue and develop a successful commercialisation strategy. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with business partners to develop their ad product offering across the online platforms, including websites, mobile apps;
- Develop and introduce new advertising opportunities whilst optimising the existing ad portfolio;
- Manage the ad product roadmaps from end to end to support product related investments;
- Manage your ad portfolio within the relevant systems so that they are available for Sales to book;
- Create training material to educate stakeholders from all levels on your portfolio of products;
- Provide insights and recommendations on how to optimise the site viewability, CPM, click-through and other reporting metrics.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - you are a dynamic, engaging and autonomous individual who feels confident with stakeholders at all levels;
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with ability to multi-task under pressure;
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Ad Operations landscape, including ad-serving platforms, creative tags, booking systems and workflow;
- Advanced knowledge in rich media, mobile, video and programmatic;
- Ideally background working publisher or agency side.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an exciting fast paced stimulating company with a real career perspective. You will be working closely with the Group Product Manager and other senior stakeholders who will help you grow quickly and will teach you a lot about the digital space. This will also be the occasion for the successful candidate to work with some great international brands.
Our client is conveniently located close to Sydney CBD and offers a great creative environment to thrive in.