You are here
Digital Program Manager
- Newly created role
- Located near Melbourne's CBD
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading Financial Services brands, located near Melbourne's CBD this client is looking to drive digital engagement across its business and customers. You will be reporting into an inspirational Digital leader who is passionate about digital transformation.
The culture of the business can be described as positive, people focused and driven to succeed. The core of this is driven by high levels of employee engagement who are connected to the business direction.
Digital has been identified by the business as a key strategic objective, investing in transforming digital experiences and growing their data and digital innovation capability. Working across a wide product portfolio you will be joining the growing digital centre of excellence.
Reporting into the GM of Digital, this is a newly created role. As the Digital Program manager, you will be tasked with managing the workflow for digital programs across the organization. You will need to exercise your excellent stakeholder management skills to deliver best practice technical and CX advice and direction around content management techniques, SEO, paid, social, programmatic and service.
To be successful in this role and to ensure that your company is ahead of its competitors in the digital space; you will exercise your skills in driving capability discussions, concepts, briefs and create business cases to obtain buy in from internal stakeholders and groups. You will have proven experience in managing large scale supplier agreements and ensuring that you are always up-skilling internally, reducing reliance on external partners.
This is an autonomous role that sits across all business units and across all digital channels, using your understanding of data and digital you will deliver a roadmap for innovation opportunities across the business. This is the start of a very exciting journey and being part of a newly created team within the business
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Digital Program Manager role, the ideal candidate will have a proven background in Digital programs and initiatives. My client is looking for a digital expert that has exposure to digital project management, a digital generalist that has proven experience in driving digital transformation and optimisation. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to embrace change and initial ambiguity as the role and the department takes shape
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, ability to navigate across complex stakeholder groups.
- Experience with advanced digital analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe, Optimizely and Hitwise)
- Knowledge and experience with Sharepoint and Sitecore CMS technique skills
- Experience of managing external suppliers and relationships
Passionate about digital and data to drive innovation
What's on Offer
- Newly created role and department- your opportunity to make a mark on the digital transformation on this leading Australian brand
- Great office environment, high employee engagement records.
- A permanent opportunity within an organisation that has identified Digital as a key strategic objective
- Located near to Melbourne's CBD
- Salary between $150,000 - $160,000 package