You are here
Digital Project and Program Manager
- Digital Project and Program Experience
- Agile experience essential
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian brand that is going through a huge amount of transformation across the entire business. The business is comprised of passionate and high performing project teams and you will expected to lead and collaborate these teams whilst enforcing Scrum methodology. This role sits in a friendly, honest and hardworking environment.
This role is 30% Program Management and 70% Project Management. You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the digital program with hands on project management of a number of digital projects within the digital program. In the Program Manager role, take overall responsibility for delivery of the digital program including rolling all digital projects up to provide management with a program level view.
This role will ideally suit a strong project manager who has had Program Management exposure in the last 12-24 months.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Strong experience across Project within the technology space
- Over 3 years experience in leading projects in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated experience across digital projects
- Exposure and experience with governance frameworks such as Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL, COBIT etc
- Commercial experience across the following system areas highly desirable: Online, Systems integration, CRM, Document management and Business process automation
- Strong leadership qualities, with the ability to influence
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Change management experience
- Experience in managing people with line management duties
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent position that requires resilience, drive and passion. There is a huge amount of opportunity within this business - if you possess the above, please apply today