You are here
Digital Project Manager
- Immediate start
- Newly created role in this impressive West Australian business
About Our Client
An exciting and newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join an industry leader on a fixed term contract, to manage multiple large scale projects across the digital department.
Reporting directly into the Digital Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and coordinating resources to ensure delivery within project time lines;
- End to end management of custom projects;
- Liaising with key stakeholders in relation to the program of work;
- Development of project documentation such as plans, schedules and change requests;
- Identification of project risks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 - 5 years project management experience within a digital agency or delivering digital projects;
- Experience applying agile methodology;
- Knowledge of the IT/ business investment evaluation process;
- Ability to lead and develop teams in relation to the projects;
- Superb organization, written and oral communication skills are a must.
What's on Offer
- 24 month FTC
- Dynamic culture
- An exciting opportunity to broaden your skill set