You are here
Digital Sales Manager
- Growth opportunities within a leading organisation
- Convenient location
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's largest financial services organisations. With tens of millions of customers, they are highly respected and have an unrivalled global presence. With a mandate for further growth, they now have an opportunity for a Digital Sales Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Sales Manager, you will take a lead role in driving sales through digital propositions of our client with a focus on customer acquisition and conversion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and drive the revenue generated through all digital channels;
- Up selling/cross selling within the different digital platforms;
- Analyse data in order to make strategic digital recommendations to optimise ROI;
- Identify Sales opportunities working across all digital channels and supporting the Digital Product teams in delivering new capabilities;
- Manage digital sales reporting;
- Build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders;
- Develop an expert knowledge of customer segments, online personas and market trends.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will be an experienced Digital Marketer, ideally coming from a Financial Services background. You will be attributed with the following skills:
- Commercial mindset and result-driven;
- Strong technical understanding of the Digital space and Digital products;
- Exceptional analytical skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- Working within a global brand with growth opportunities;
- Beautiful offices in a convenient location;
- Broad role with a large scope of responsibilities;
- Dynamic and vibrant culture.