You are here
Digital Solutions Specialist
- Opportunity within a forward thinking team with a large digital focus
- Central location
About Our Client
Our client is constantly growing and is well reputed in the market for their advanced digital expertise. They pride themselves in delivering outstanding results to their clients, with an ongoing commitment to innovation in terms of content and delivery of new products.
Our client is a leading Australian media business with activities across publishing, television, online, newspaper, radio. An ASX-listed company, they are well reputed for their ongoing commitment to innovation and creativity in the digital field.
- Driving Digital Revenue through Innovative Client Solutions
- To work with the Sales Team, you will utilise your existing digital agency and direct client relationships at mid-senior levels to develop, win and deliver new revenue incremental revenue for the brands digital products for all available assets.
- To manager and oversee the implementation of integrated Digital solutions, ensuring the relevant stakeholders (e.g. Sales, AdOps, Commercial, Product, Developers, Content Production and Marketing) are involved and informed where relevant and that all campaigns are delivering/exceeding client expectations and result in repeat business.
- Build solid, positive and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and suppliers (e.g. Twitter, Apple, Facebook etc) in the development and execution of all Digital client solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- A commercial background in Digital Media, who has operated at a mid-senior level either in a Sales/Account Manager role or Client Solutions/Integration role;
- Experience selling and building integrated client solutions ideally within the media industry;
- Experience in senior level stakeholder relationships and negotiations;
- Solid understanding of web, mobile, native, data, ad tech and analytics/reporting platforms in the digital media industry;
- Understanding of best practice around ad sales, delivering and reporting to Clients/Agencies;
- Solid understanding of industry standard ad tech and practices.
What's on Offer
The organisation offers the opportunity to work within the most driven, and highly commercial team. This is a rare opportunity to position yourself in such a forward thinking brand.