You are here
Digital Technical Lead
- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Innovative Team
About Our Client
Our client, an international major player within their industry continue to go from strength to strength. The role sits within the Solutions department that is overall responsible for assisting the business in enhancing their full IT potential.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Solution Design- Creation of both technical and functional specifications that adhere to the set business requirements. Ensure the technical aspect of these are signed off prior to any development work beginning.
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Create and manage Sitecore processes, work closely with management team to manage deployment releases.
- All technical aspects of Sitecore including coding, TMCA brand library and manage the Sitecore Azure digital stack.
- Full end to end test case management.
- Manage the operational standards of all technical process including specifications, reviews and support procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- 5+ years in a similar role including; Digital Technical lead or Solution Architect.
- Ability to manage and coordinate large technical teams.
- Proven track record of delivering solutions to complex issues.
- Prior role working within a Digital team.
- Expertise in technical Sitecore and Azure.
- Coding background in Microsoft .Net 4.5 framework and strong coding knowledge of ASP.Net MVC/ASP .Net WebForms/ASP .Net Webforems MVP and C#.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
What's on Offer
- Initial 12 Month Contract.
- Attractive rates.
- A chance to be a member of a leading innovative team.