You are here
Director of Distributor Development
- Exciting opportunity for a Development Director for a network marketing company
- A company that boasts a premium portfolio of beauty and personal care products
About Our Client
My client is dedicated to the health and success of its Distributors and Customers by supporting them with the highest standards of ethics, products, and technology available. They have a range of premium beauty and personal care products which have been successfully launched in several international markets.
The Director of Distributor Development will be responsible for the following;
- Re-activation of Independent Distributors
- Effective organisation and implementation of new distributor recruiting welcome and follow up calls
-Coaching and monitoring of distributor calls to follow up sales and keep a consistent communication between the brand and its distributor network
- Conducting regular field meetings and trainings
- Conducting regular field events to support product launches and keep distributor network actively engaged
- Monthly local recruitment events to grow distributor network
- Attendance at company sponsored events
-Development of strategic initiatives and programs with executive team
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates for this role will possess a strong track record in a direct selling role. They will be familiar with direct selling strategy and will be able to act as a brand ambassador which will drive interest and distributor acquisition.
Taking ownership and using initiative to see projects through to completion is essential. The ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with diverse audiences and presenting information and responding to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers and the general public is a key part of the role.
What's on Offer
The Director of Distributor Development will be paid an attractive base and benefits package.