You are here
- Global Organisation
- South of the River Location
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader providing treatment services providing largely to food service, hospitality and related industrial sectors. Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a distribution manager to lead change in the dangerous goods warehouse.
In the position of Distribution Manager you will report to the Plant Manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the entirety of the distribution and warehouse function across two sites.
- Conduct training of other company employees and contracted drivers and warehouse staff when required.
- Report on metrics associated with efficiency in the area of service delivery, labour utilisation, equipment utilisation and inventory accuracy.
- Access current work standards and work with the leadership team to build new strategies related to creating improved efficiency's.
- Report weekly on the warehouse and distribution productivity figures.
The Successful Applicant
It is critical that you have the following experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of current dangerous goods regulations, standards and codes
- Warehouse/Distribution Management experience
- Previously led a successful strategic review of transport function
- Thorough knowledge of technology and the ability to maximise the functionality of the businesses computer system
It is preferred that you have the following experience:
- Logistics and/or related degree
- Knowledge of financial measurements within the logistics space and the ability to manage capital
- Multi-site leadership experience
What's on Offer
- Autonomous leadership position
- Competitive salary package and car allowance
- Global Business
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Personable and supportive management team