You are here
Diversity and Inclusion Leader
- CBD location
- World leading organisation
About Our Client
One of the world's leading multinational organisations and is the market leader in their industry. Operating in over 140 countries around the world, this business offers exciting opportunities to all employees. Presently, a rare opportunity has arisen for a Diversity and Inclusion Leader to join their Melbourne CBD team and improve diversity outcomes and drive a strong culture of inclusion nationally.
This role will report into a HR Director and work closely with a Diversity Manager. Key responsibilities include;
- Design and implement a Diversity and Inclusion strategy and ensure alignment of initiatives with the wider HR strategy.
- Supporting business leaders to drive leadership commitments on the Diversity & Inclusion agenda and the engagement of broader team members around the drivers and benefits of diversity.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Diversity & Inclusion and project manage initiatives from concept, through design, implementation and continuous improvement
- Develop communication plan and materials to raise Diversity & Inclusion awareness with a particular focus on social media
- Report and track key Diversity & Inclusion metrics relating to female representation, hiring and promotion
- Collaborate with HR, Learning and Recruitment to achieve objectives and identify diverse talent retention initiatives
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will be an experienced Diversity and Inclusion Leader, who has designed and implemented programs and strategies for large mutlicomplex organisations.You will have strong project management skills and have the ability to analyse reports related to diversity data. Further you will be able to build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to drive positive outcomes for Diversity and Inclusion. A Bachelor's degree is essential and having worked in Financial Services or other related industry is advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Leading International Organisation
- CBD Location
- Competitive Remuneration
- Play an active role in promoting a strong culture of diversity and inclusion