You are here
Divisional General Manager
- Critical position working across a dynamic and growing business
- Strong progression opportunities in-line with strong performance
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the development and manufacturing of security and access products for industrial and commercial customers across Australia, North America and Europe. With a growing footprint based on consistent delivery of high quality product they are seeking to enhance their manufacturing capability by hiring a General Manager for their facility in Western Sydney. The business has a strong history in this sector and continues to enjoy success through its ability to manufacture and install bespoke products in a timely fashion.
In this role you will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the overall business unit which includes manufacturing, installation and after sales repair and service functions. This role will oversee all business processes from quote and tender phases through to installation and ongoing service contracts. The role is managing an extremely diverse product range based on customer requirements and with in-house engineering capabilities. The role will suit someone who has an ambitious work ethic and is looking to utilise their technical skills base in a General Management position.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an outstanding individual who is looking to advance their career with a leading global manufacturer.
Key requirements include -
- Demonstrating exceptional results in business performance, employee engagement, continuous improvement and customer service. The successful candidate will have proven experience in driving the commercial and financial performance of a manufacturing business.
- Work with the Managing Director to achieve business wide performance goals and deliver strategic planning across the group.
- Ensure safe systems of work within all accountable departments (with respect to workplace procedures, plant and equipment and installation).
- Have a strong mechanical engineering background with an unwavering attention to detail. Exposure to the construction industry is an advantage.
- Able to manage and direct across functional areas to ensure a cohesive approach to sales and production while delivery a consistently high level of customer service.
What's on Offer
This role is a genuine General Management role within an Australian based Global Leader in the security and access industry. With multiple manufacturing sites across their three continents of operation the position will offer a dynamic candidate a genuine opportunity to have an effect on the organisations success. The company also offers transparent career growth opportunities along with a strong remuneration offering.