You are here
- Luxury Brand
- 9 month contract
About Our Client
A leading retail with a global presence is looking for a professional to join the team covering a maternity leave. This company owns leading global retail brands, across woman's wear through to outdoor. Looking after one brand specifically, this role is to focus on customer needs and delivering reliable and innovative products, makes them a rewarding brand to be a part of.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Drive creative content and web design to increase brand awareness, ensuring quality and accuracy on all platforms;
- Work with the Brand team to implement the marketing strategy for the online channel to ensure consistent branding and user-experience;
- Monitor sales performance and provide results analysis, proactively suggesting ways to increase revenue and improve customer experience.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be creative, driven and have a strong understanding of digital concepts and strategy. In addition, they should also posses the following skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications and experience gained within a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of a variety of digital technologies, including CMS, CSS and social media platforms;
- Demonstrates creative flair and a passion for digital marketing, with the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and Google Analytics;
- Capability in segmenting data from analytics programs and making recommendations to the Sales & Marketing teams.
What's on Offer
In return, this role offers the opportunity to represent a desirable luxury brand within a passionate team.