You are here
eCommerce & CRM Manager
- An autonomous position for an exciting brand
- 12 month FTC
About Our Client
A globally recognised beauty brand is offering the chance to be apart of their team on a contract. With a strong people culture and they are passionate about their products. The company is undergoing a digital transformation within Australia so require someone with a strong background.
- Outline, implement and oversee digital marketing strategies & campaigns to drive traffic to the website to maximise the sales across the e-commerce platform;
- Manage the ecommerce platform for the brand;
- Drive revenue and increase conversion rates through utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, affiliates and PPC;
- Manage the online brand presence and product campaigns to raise awareness;
- To oversee the digital budget, ensuring accurate and on time reporting of costs and return on investment to achieve online sales budget;
- Use web analytics to measure and report on performance; site conversion, visitor activity and sales revenue in order to identify opportunities for growth and improvement;
- Work with the Retail Marketing team to ensure that online is fully integrated and aligned with the overall marketing strategy;
- Oversee and manage CRM campaigns (direct mailers, emails, catalogues, partnerships, social media campaigns) to ensure business growth both online and offline;
- Oversee all email/mailer marketing plans and campaigns for both brand communication and our VIP program, from design briefing, data segmentation and email builds through Adobe;
- Monitor the success of email/direct mailing campaigns and reporting on email metrics, optimising campaigns accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in SEM, SEO, email and social media marketing;
- Online experience in ecommerce, specifically in Email marketing, Email and Database Management;
- Excellent understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
- A background within the retail industry is preferred.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to emmerse yourself into a highly desirable brand and be a part of a large project.