You are here
eCommerce & Digital Manager - Contract
- Drive traffic, online sales and conversion across digital channels
- International exposure, working with a global team in a dynamic company culture
About Our Client
We are currently working with ASICS, a well-established organisation who pride themselves on delivering the finest products for sports enthusiasts. The rigorous technical and quality standards of their athletic shoes, apparel and accessories are unmatched within the industry. The term "ASICS" is derived from the Latin phrase "a sound mind in a sound body," which is a concept central to the organisation's values and culture. An outstanding opportunity now exists for an experienced eCommerce & Digital Manager to join the team on a contract basis (12 months) and drive sales targets, traffic and conversion across the online channels. This position is very conveniently located near Motorway (M4/M7) intersections within their modern Western Sydney Head Office located in Eastern Creek.
Reporting to the General Manager Retail and managing one direct report, you will work closely with the wider Marketing Team, Global Team, Customer Service Team, Warehouse Operations, and external partners. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Manage the merchandising calendar / promotions calendar / product assortment and stock;
- Working with the Marketing Team, create an engaging content to be delivered across all online channels (Website, EDM, Social Media);
- Manage the continuous enhancement program and site improvement (hybris);
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies to drive sales targets, traffic and conversion;
- Project manage the implementation of a successful Search strategy (SEO/SEM) with the Global Team and external agencies;
- Ensure customer queries / claims are answered within deadline;
- Using Google Analytics Premium, report and analyse on website performance to ensure a best in class online consumer experience (UX).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a talented eCommerce professional with experience across online merchandising, digital marketing and content management in a B2C industry (ideally Retail/Wholesale). You will demonstrate hands on experience across Google Analytics and Content Management Systems (with basic HTML skills). With an eye for design and advertising, you know how to deliver the right messaging to acquire/retain customers. You will also demonstrate a strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, most specifically SEO/SEM and Affiliate Marketing. A positive, upbeat and personable attitude is a must, to effectively engage with and educate internal and external stakeholders, locally and internationally. More specifically, you will be attributed with experience managing stakeholders from all levels and will demonstrate top class organisational skills along with the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
What's on Offer
- On-site Gym and lessons from a personal trainer and on-site parking
- 12-month contract - maternity leave cover
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount on products
All third-party applications will be forwarded directly to Michael Page for consideration.