You are here
- Exciting international brand with a collaborative culture
- Develop and manage our client's CRM and eCommerce channels
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic global leader in the retail industry. Their focus on customer satisfaction and delivering quality products has retained their position at the forefront of the market. Currently developing their digital capabilities, they now have an opportunity for an eCommerce Manager to join their Digital team.
As the eCommerce Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing the online business to drive revenue, increasing loyalty and engagement across multiple markets;
- CRM database management and development, providing segmentation and analytical reporting to key stakeholders;
- Managing the annual budget and digital marketing calendar, providing forecasting based on past measurements and business trends ensuring a consistent, timely measurement of results;
- Optimisation of live automated campaigns, exploring opportunities and new ideas to increase traffic to through paid and unpaid initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, innovative and analytically minded. In addition, they must possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong digital marketing experience, particularly in CRM and multiple eCommerce channels.
- Knowledge of data and analytic marketing tools, data segmentation, image software and HTML, with exposure to the relevant platforms.
- Experience developing multi-channel campaigns, with the ability to deliver thorough results and insight analysis
- Highly computer literate and proficient in managing a number of projects to timeframe and budget.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career in a globally recognised brand within an innovative Digital team.