You are here
- Opportunity to join a reputable company
- Healthy team culture
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in the entertainment industry with many stores spread throughout Australia. They are looking for an eCommerce Manager to join their fun and vibrant team to continue their success within the market place.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering marketing campaigns;
- Driving revenue;
- Managing a small team;
- Formulating marketing strategies;
- Supporting your team in delivering set goals;
- Driving traffic to website's and monitoring conversion.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications;
- 2 + years experience within eCommerce;
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO and SEM;
- An understanding of UX and UI is highly regarded;
- Experience in managing a small team.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Base salary;
- Fun and vibrant team culture;
- On site parking.