You are here
- Reputable, established retail brand with a collaborative team culture.
- Manage the online store, driving brand awareness and performance.
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic leader in the retail industry. Their focus on customer satisfaction and delivering the latest fashion, both in-store and online, has retained their position at the forefront of the market. Currently developing their digital capabilities, they now have an opportunity for an eCommerce Manager to join their Digital team.
As the eCommerce Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing website performance and using findings to improve user experience, drive traffic and increase sales;
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure the online content, imagery and strategy is consistent and engaging across all of the brand's channels;
- Manage the annual budget and digital marketing calendar, providing forecasting based on past measurements and business trends ensuring a consistent, timely measurement of results.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, driven individual who demonstrates a strong interest in the fashion industry. In addition, they must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience managing an ecommerce site, including managing content, products and strategy;
- Ability to utilise data to improve business performance;
- Strong knowledge of CMS and CRM platforms;
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their digital marketing career within a highly recognised retail brand.