You are here
- Renowned global sports retailer
- Develop your ecommerce career within an exciting brand
About Our Client
Our client is a leading sports retailer with a global presence. Organically grown over two decades ago after discovering the need for athletic apparel in the market, the business now has a multi-billion dollar turnover and is a leader in its field. Their employees are the heart of their business and, due to a current phase of growth, now have an opportunity for an eCommerce Specialist to join their exciting, innovative brand.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Specialist will be responsible for executing, optimising and managing the site's pages, content and products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Configuring, maintaining, and optimising product pages (including homepage, category pages and site navigation), contributing to greater conversion, revenue and digital brand experience.
- Planning and executing regular marketing stories and product launches online, creating innovative content to optimise performance.
- Performing regular analysis of site behaviour, product, content and platform performance, presenting recommendations on how to improve business performance to internal and external partners.
- Working parallel to the customer service team to ensure all orders are completed successfully whilst maintaining a best in class service commitment to consumers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be ambitious, driven and versatile, with a keen interest in the sports industry. In addition, they should also posses the following skills and experience:
- Proven ecommerce experience gained within a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and innovative, with experience producing engaging online content.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to make insightful decisions based on data.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
What's on Offer
In return, our client offers the opportunity to develop your career within a global brand that offers a fun and rewarding culture, and truly values its employees.