You are here
- Excellent opportunty to join respected education organisation
- Proactive role for a global company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global businesses in education services; a forerunner in learning sciences with a thorough understanding of how instructors teach and how learning happens, they are a provider of exemplary educational content and solutions that improve outcomes from early childhood through to adult life. With offices across Europe, India, China, North and South America, and the Middle East, and content available in nearly 60 languages, they are a veritable force within the education space, with a truly global reach.
This role will see you responsible for operating across several campuses, building and maintaining a qualified sales pipeline of prospects, and converting them to sales. Through interaction, engagement and presentation within the education space, you will spread awareness of the client's brand and product, delivering a high quality of service and meeting customer expectations over a long-term sales cycle.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display the following:
- Understand the market, the customers and the product
- Possess a strong sales ability
- Ability to use CRM/data - manage portfolios
- Collaborate across the business, communicating with colleagues effectively
- Preference for a strong sales history
What's on Offer
Aside from working as part of a business that has a global reach, you will receive an attractive package and bonus.