You are here
- Structured and ethical working environment in the Building Services industry
- Drive cultural change with senior management support
About Our Client
Our client has successfully established itself globally, as a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, world-class building services technology. The business is recognised internationally as a leader in their field and they have manufactured and installed more than 2 million solutions for their diverse global customer base.
Due to continued growth the company is looking to expand their Environmental, Health and Safety team and is seeking a talented professional to join the organisation in the position of NSW, ACT & SA EHS Manager. With a strong business focus on continued development, innovation and with supportive, visionary management you will thrive in this fast paced atmosphere.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the EHS Manager is accountable for the provision of a comprehensive range of Quality health & safety skills to the plant management group and to manage the environmental management program of the organisation. The position is required so that your commitment to and value of a safer workplace, free of injury, can be achieved with a systematic planned approach to accident prevention, loss and damage control, and employee welfare. The role requires a hands on individual who is responsible for environmental aspects which involves advising and assisting in the formulation, implementation, monitoring and reporting of strategic environmental initiatives so as to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
The Successful Applicant
In this position you will oversee the implementation, coordination and development of an Environmental Management System compliant to ISO14001. In addition, you will have had prior experience:
- Coordinating the day2day Health and Safety activities
- Providing specialist technical and professional safety advice to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Implementing installation initiatives that achieve maximum resource recovery.
- Managing and improving an Integrated Management System that encompasses Quality, Health, Safety Security and training.
- Undertaking internal audits of site and business departments preferably in the capacity of certified lead auditor
Preferred candidates will have gained strong operational experience within a service or large scale manual assembly environment.
What's on Offer
A generous base package + super + car allowance + incentive program.
Opportunity to join an ethical global organisation with industry leading products.
A senior and high profile role within the business.
Real career and development opportunities.