You are here
This position is now filled
Electrical Engineer - Power Generation
- Perth based contract roles
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
I am working with a number of clients across the services and operations side who are experiencing growth. They are seeking experienced Electrical Engineers with a strong background in power systems - generation / distribution.
As the Lead Electrical Engineer your scope of duties will include:
- Playing a critical role in leading the electrical function within the business on major projects
- You will be involved in the front end design through to commissioning phase for each project
- Preparation of electrical estimates for capital costs and labour requirements
- Coordinate and support the activities of other electrical engineers and commissioning teams
- Provide leadership to junior engineers and to third party vendors / contractors
- The position will be based in Perth but will require occasional travel
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge in mining or heavy industry focused in power generation and distribution.
- A positive communication and a determined leadership style.
- The ability to interact and manage multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
- Strong design experience as well as operational troubleshooting / maintenance experience is essential for consideration.
What's on Offer
- Multiple opportunities on staff / contract basis.
- Working for globally recognised businesses.
- Attractive remuneration packages on offer.