You are here
Electrical Engineering Manager
- Attractive salary, inline with experience
- Leading global business specialising in BMS
About Our Client
The opportunity has arisen to join a global and strategic business unit in ACS. A specialist in their field in installation of critical building services , HVAC, energy management , fire and security.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager to support the delivery of a major PPP project in Melbourne. Ideal for an experienced engineering manager or technical project manager with experience in delivering complex controls packages with exposure to large scale electronic works. On going training and development available. You will directly report to the Project Manager and be responsible for:
- Leading the project engineering team
- All technical and all engineering aspects of the delivery
- Ensuring safety, quality, times frames and financial goals are met
- Coaching and mentoring a high performance team
A 12 Month contract role with the possibility of extension.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a history of previous success within complex PPP projects ideally with experience within the corrections/prison sector.
- Relevant qualifications within engineering (degree level)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to both the customer and representing organisation
What's on Offer
Attractive salary on offer. Salary inline with candidate experience.
- Work within a global business specialising in building management systems