You are here
This position is now filled
Electrical Maintenance Planner
- Autonomous technical role
- Work for a growing service provider
About Our Client
Our client are a diverse service provider who specialise in providing maintenance and engineering support functions within the Perth Metro region.
As the Electrical Maintenance Planner, your primarily focus is in developing effective planning strategies for the maintenance of complex fixed plant assets. Further more you will;
- Work within a diverse and multi discipline team focused on asset strategy delivery.
- Drive the planning function within the team focusing on work order management and supplier engagement
- Focus on cost and budget management through effective utilisation of appropriate CMMS packages.
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical / instrumentation trades background
- Specific knowledge in electrical maintenance planning
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Experience in working across electrical, instrumentation, SCADA & PLC controls.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with a diverse stakeholder group.
What's on Offer
- Perth based role, Monday - Friday.
- highly autonomous role with the ability to add genuine value.
- Attractive salary package